Monday 3 December 2018

Factory in loss is now earning big notes Testimonial


            I had this case of a paper mill that was running losses. Their building was in the North-east direction of the plot, making it very heavy and South-west was all open. Since it was all built, nothing could be changed physically and as it is they were in big financial loss and couldn’t afford to do any physical alteration. They had come in hope so that some benefit is seen and then they will do physical alteration. I recommended Pyramids and within only 15 days they got a very big order and in 6 months they had paid off all the debts and were making profits. Pyramids had given them so much benefit that they don’t even want to change anything in their factory or even make any physical alteration. Today they are earning in cores.
-Suresh Kumar Bansal, Malout                                    
            Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have –life itself
-Walter Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment