Friday 30 November 2018

Extraordinary Reiki Energy experience Testimonial


              I am a retired scientist and am working in field of alternative medicines since the past 15-20 years. I am actively associated with Reiki treatment as well as teaching. Recently I have started using your Reiki Master Pyramid and as soon as I arranged all the crystals, antahakarana symbol and Pyramid; I expression a triggered release of energies into conscious expression. I was alleviated to a sense of infinite energy fields operating, penetrating and superimposing each other. I had a sensation of unearthly energies enveloping hidden messages. The patients whom I treat through your Reiki Master Pyramid also experience faster, more productive and longer lasting results. This tool is a wonder, I must say.
Srimathi Acharya, Bangalore
                 A healer’s power stems not from any special ability, but from maintaining the courage and awareness to embody and express the universal healing power that every human being naturally possesses
-Eric Micha’ el Leventhal

No comments:

Post a Comment