Sunday 9 December 2018

Found my cat Testimonial


              I have a beautiful cat named Sony. I have also made a PyraCard for her and have gotten a Mediation Seat for her to sleep on. One day I got up and couldn’t find her anywhere. I couldn’t believe this. I run up and down the apartment and around the colony until evening but couldn’t find her. No one had even seen her. I treat her like my daughter and all sorts of negative thoughts started coming to mind. There is no system of tracking a cat and I didn’t know where to report. At night it started raining and Sony hates to get wet. Not knowing what to do, I start to pray on her PyraCard all night. At night at about I am I get a call from this lady who saw my cat under her car. She had somehow managed to get her inside the house and saw my number on her tag and called me. I rushed to get Sony.
-Deepak Mulchand  Dand, Mumbai
              With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming of becoming cats?
-Fernand  Mery

No comments:

Post a Comment