Wednesday 12 December 2018

From sickness to wellness Testimonial


               We had lot of health problems in the house and every no and then someone was sick or some new disease would be detected. We were really tired. Our house seemed more like a clinic rather than home and we all had become half-doctors with so many health problems. Then someone suggested I attend Prof. Dr. Jiten Bhatt’s PyraVastu course and I did that. Then I installed the pyramids in my house accordingly. Today, there is so much peace and happiness. Thanks to Pyramid Vastu, my houseis home again and we all have been saved from terrible illnesses
-Pravin Sharma, Vadodara
                       The part can never be well unless the whole is well. The cure of a part should not be attempted before the cure of the whole
-Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment