Monday 10 December 2018

From an STD-PCO owner to PyraVastu expert Testimonial


                 I had a small STD-PCO booth near Surat-Kamraj crossroads. Business was doing okay when a customer told me about PyraCard. I used it for a month when I came upon the opportunity and required finance to open a Tata Sky outlet. There I got Max Pyramid fixed in center and business improved. I started giving PyraCard to each Tata Sky customer just as extra service. People started coming back to me with good results and wanting to know more about the pyramids. So, I read Dr. Dhara’s book almost 10 times and then did your course. Today, I have 3 STD-PCO booths run by family members, 2 Tata Sky outlets and 1 mobile shop apart from a flourishing PyraVastu consultation
-Kishan Sahinya, Surat
                  Your success in life does not altogether depend on ability and training; it also depends on your determination to grasp opportunities that are presented to you.
-Paramahansa Yogananda

No comments:

Post a Comment