Wednesday 5 December 2018

Finished task in half the time and got promoted Testimonial


                 I work as a civil engineer at a private firm. I work harder than my colleagues and put in more houses too. But somehow my work never gets recognized… neither by words nor by promotion. My relations with my colleagues and subordinates also wasn’t very good. Tired of all this I got Pyra Vastu done in my house as well as personal PyraCard. Within a month’s time I was feeling a change within myself and I was becoming more tolerant and understanding, this resulted in change in attitude of colleagues and subordinates and they were more helpful and supportive. Due to this change, I could complete a very difficult task within just 3 months where the deadline was 6 months. This was talked over all branches in India and I not only got promoted but also got a very big incentive and a recognition certificate from the head office.
-Jayesh Badani, Ahmedabad
                       Always remember these two things to be successful- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. And where you start is not important as where you finish.
-Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment