Wednesday 26 December 2018

Got my husband to stop lying Testimonial


           My husband had a very bad habit of lying for everything, be it trivial or big. I had such problems in family and society due to him. Life was just terrible. I didn’t know how I could get him to stop lying. Then I came to know about PyraVastu and got it done for my house. I even made a special ProMax pyramid just for him. Within a week I could see some positive change. My husband told me about it. Within a month things had changed quite and bit. It has been over a year now and I have to say that it is due to Pyramids only that my husband has stopped lying now.
-Malti Shah, Pune
             Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall came back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment