Tuesday 25 December 2018

Got new insurances and exceeded target Testimonial


                   I am an insurance agent and we have to meet targets and get new insurances every month. I was really struggling through the recession as I wasn’t getting any new insurance since the past 3 months. It was getting more and more stressful at home and at work too. I had one meeting with a prospective client and I went him earlier than scheduled. While waiting for him, I saw that he prayed with something in his hand and then he did some kind of fire. I grew very curious. Just did. In the time I was to explain him about insurance and benefits, he explained me about PyraVastu and the benefits he got. I went straight out to the consultant he had suggested and got my own PyraCard made. I did FaMa religiously for 21 days, in evening I got a call from a past client about getting insurance for his wife. Then one more next day and then it kept on exceeding! This month I exceeded all targets by getting 21 new insurances!
-Suresh Patil, Vadodara
                    All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.
-Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment