Saturday 8 December 2018

Got a bigger school building and playground Testimonial


               I run a school here in Hospet and had a small premise. I do not take any donations and money from anyone and believe that if the school has merit then students will pour in and so will the required money. I got my whole family to work with me in providing education. There was a municipal plot just adjacent to our school building that I had applied for to use as school playground. But many politicians and other people were after it and of course they had more money, power and influence that me. Nothing happened for 3 years. Then I heard about PyraVastu and got it done for my school, home and for all members of family. Within 10 months a series of miracles happened. A trust came to notice our efforts through the local newspaper and they offered to help us fight the case. Due to their support, government allocated us a new premise where we could run school up to 10th standard and it also has a huge playground adjacent to it.
-C.K. Rao, Bangalore
                It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right
-Winston Churchill


No comments:

Post a Comment