Monday 31 December 2018

Got key to prosperity from a competitor Testimonial


              I had an irregular shaped office and that too situated in a plot at a T -junction. Things were going from bad to worse. I am a builder by profession and so sale was happening. Then I got one of my supervisors to spy on my competitor who was doing exceptionally well. He told me they had used Pyramids in all their projects that were successful. Immediately I got a PyraVastu expert to get all my plots activated any my own office corrected. Within months my sites stared moving and we got more than expected bookings. Financially I was getting better and better. Amidst all this I also noticed that my relationship with my wife also improved and too was giving me lot of attention and love.
-Avnish Bansal, Jaipur
             And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.
-Andrew Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment