Thursday 20 December 2018

Got famous with Pyramids Testimonial


                I am a practicing Vastushahstri since last 4 years and was getting good results. I always wanted tobecomes famous and wished that I became a popular vastushashri. Then I heard about PyraVastu and started practicing it since last 3 years. I was getting amazing results. Then I decided to make a Wish Pyramid for getting famous. Within just 21 days, I got call from 93.FM Radio that they wanted me to host their Vastu program. I did the show for more than 6 months and during those 6 months I got really famous and people started calling me for personal consultations from as far a Mumbai. Today I have become so famous that my appointment diary is always full for next 6 months.
-Nisha Vaidya, Jabalpur
                Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma-which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
-Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment