Sunday 24 February 2019

Unexpected business progress Testimonial


               I am basically a Paanwala. I had a paan shop and it was doing okay. One of your consultants is my regular customer. Once I told him that I also want to progress and have a car one day. Next day he gave me this PyraCard and taught me how to charge it with FaaMaa. It was interesting so I did it religiously for 21 days. On 22nd day itself an old friend of mine came back Dubai and met me regarding starting a business. He was ready to invest if I would be willing to sit there. I agreed and we started right away. Within 3 months, I had my own imported goods shop along with a huge paan counter. It has been over 3 years and my shop as well as paan counter have become world famous in my city. Today I have one Innova and am soon taking another car for my wife.
-Jitendra Kimtani, Bhavnangar
              Don’t be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs. Every time you conquer one it make you that much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.
-Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment