Saturday 9 February 2019

My granddaughter escaped accident unharmed Testimonial


              
              I had just attended your workshop and had received some Multier9x9 in the kit along with many other things. My 11year old granddaughter had come to visit me and I showed it to her. She was very excited to learn and use it so I made her kundail (astrological chart) and put it inside the Multier and asked her to prey with it everyday for good for good future. Then while on their way back home, they met with an accident and the car turned upside down. Everyone in the car was saved and had some major or minor cuts, bruises and fractures. But although my granddaughter was in the front seat, she had not even got a bruise or even a small cut. This was my biggest miracle.
-N. Ramdass, Krishnagiri
               There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle
-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment