Thursday 14 February 2019

Main door correction solved all my problems Testimonial


            My house has a wrong South entry and this has caused a lot of problems that needed to solve… heath issue, lack of money, disharmony and imbalance in family and mental discord not only with family but also with the rest of the world. I was tired and frustrated and tried everything from Astrology to Self-help classes and workshop… Still I was where I was. Then I got to know about PyraVastu and I first got my house and especially my main door corrected. Suddenly everything started seeing financial ease, education of my nephew improved, then my grandfather’s health showed marked improvement even at 99, protection from a car accident for my ‘accident-prone’ brother and last but not least, I have also found a nice guy with whom I see a foreseeable future.
-Ms. Archana D. Bhatt,Mumbai
             When one so closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us
-Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment