Tuesday 5 February 2019

Migraine- no more Testimonial


            I was suffering a lot, in fact everyday due to my migraine problem. I couldn’t do a lot of things that young men my age do all due to my migraine. My friends used to tease me and I really wanted to get rid of it. Also, due to problems of Vastu our financial situation was not very good but I could do much to help my father too. I was very upset with everything in life and felt victimized. My father had done your course and he recommended that I use your head belt and PyraCard. It has been 4 months now and I haven’t even got headache once… Migraine is totally gone!  
-Anil Natani, Jaipur                                                                                                                                        
            Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only given you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness given you back the laughter and the lightness in your life
  -Joan Lunden

No comments:

Post a Comment