Sunday 10 February 2019

Newspaper sells more than 100000 copies free Testimonial


                 I am a newspaper reporter by profession and left my job in 2001 to start my own newspaper. Things were okay and progressing until 2005. Then everything got steady and there wasn’t much progress. Our newspaper is distributed to member free of cost and everything runs only on the advertisements we get. We were getting less advertisements and hence meeting up with cost was becoming difficult. Then one day a PyraVastu consultant came to my office to give an advertisement and he suggested a few changes and Pyramids for my office. Within 2 months we were getting more advertisement and we could also add more pages to and only free newspaper to reach 100000 copies
-Sunjoy Dahake, Pune
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
-Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment