Monday 18 February 2019

Sound sleep… ‘Yoga Nidra’ possible Testimonial


                   I had a lot of problems with sleep. There were so many dreams, disturbances and continuous thoughts that I always got up with body ache. My life is perfect with a loving husband and 2 beautiful daughters. But still every morning I was miserable. It was tiresome just to get out of bed and I felt like taking some rest. Then I heard of VastuSleep that would correct the vastu of the bed. I immediately got one installed under my mattress. Now-a-days, I wait for mornings. There is so much energy as soon as I get up. There are no disturbances, dreams, body pains and I get sound. Sleep for 8-9 hours along with feeling refreshed and rejuvenated… almost like ‘yoga Nidra’!
-Shasshikalpa, Bangalore
                   And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, and sink in good oblivion, and in the morning wake like a new- opened flower, then I have been dipped again in god and new- created.
-D. H. Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment