Wednesday 20 February 2019

Tea plantation crop yield improved Testimonial


                 I am a tea plantation owner and I exactly know how the quality of tea comes from the garden not from the factory. This is because the quality of made lea depends on the size of tea shoots plucked, proportion of active shoots in the harvested crop, chemical composition of the shoots and post-harvest handing of the shoots during storage and transportation to the factory. Since I have been introduced to Pyramid and its powers, I have installed your pyramids all over my estate and also in its center. My yield has improved and quality too… My tea from the same estate is now being bought as premium quality and I get the higher process too!   Thank you.
-Giriraj Verman, New Malabar
                 If you ask Zen people they will say tea is not something that you pour with unawareness and drink like any other drink. It is not a drink, it is meditation; it is prayer. So they listen to the kettle creating a melody, and in that listening they become more silent more alert.
-Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

No comments:

Post a Comment