Wednesday 6 February 2019

My children’s mark sheet showed 70% improvement Testimonial


                My wife and I were always worried about our children’s education. They scored just about 50% in every exam and test. Like all parents I wanted my children to do well in exams because I knew they were capable of more. Then I put Education Pyramid for both of them on their study tables. Since 4 years they have both scored about 85-87% in all the exams and tests. I am more than satisfied with their results. Thank you Education Pyramid.
-Atmling Shahane, Pandharpur
                Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives- choice, not chance, determines your destiny.
-Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment