Tuesday 26 February 2019

Search for apartment ended in 24 hours Testimonial


                 I was looking for a bigger apartment since the last four years. I needed more space since my children were growing. Then I recently met a PyraVastu expert and she did Vastu for my present apartment and gave me Wealth Pyraon and a wish machine. I charged it twice with FaaMaa as the apartment opposite ours neighbor who lives in the apartment opposite ours came to me. They were shifting to USA permanently next month and they wanted to sell their house and so wanted me to spread the word to my its straight away as with little breaking and some shifting I could combine 2 apartments and make it one big apartment and it was like his offer was Godsent. I was ready to pay more than market price but he quoted 7 lacs less than the market price and the deal was done yesterday.
-Sanjay Mishra, Gwalior
                  You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not be found anywhere . You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
-Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment