Friday 22 February 2019

Pyramids helped increase wheat and soybean yield Testimonial


                I am from Ratlam and have pyravastu product shop in a temple premises. Things were going okay when last year there were a few farmers had some to pray and do same puja at the temple when I met them. I suggested they use AgroPyramid to charge their seeds before sowing. That year all these farmers had bumper yield of soybeans and wheat in their fields. They were very happy. Now I get many farmers come to me to improve their wheat, soybean, maize, jowar, and chickpea crops. Many of them have converted to organic farming and few have started growing even grapes and strawberries here.
-K. R. sen, Ratlam
               Each of us has about 40 chances to accomplish our goals in life I learned this first through agriculture, because all farmers can expect to have about 40 growing seasons, giving them just 40 chances to improve on every harvest.
-Howard Graham Buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment