Thursday 31 January 2019

Recovery of old dues Testimonial


                     I have a computer institute and it was working okay. My big problem was that people who take money never return it to me, in spite of asking numerous times. Now I had left asking because these were friend and relatives. But lot of money was gone and my wife was not okay with all that. Meanwhlie I came in contact with a consultant of yours and during visit he told me that I must be having problems with recovering money because my entrance was in wrong direction. I was shocked at how true it was. Then I installed the pyramids he suggested and within just 6 weeks, friend of mine who had taken money from me since 3 years came all of a sudden to return my money with interest, he thanked me and my wife and got us many gifts because he had gone foreign and succeeded there.
-Y. Tirumala Rao, Vishakhapatnam
                      You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.  You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.
-Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment