Wednesday 16 January 2019

Pyramids should be put in each house in India Testimonial


               I am a self-proclaimed Pyramid yantra devotee… I have used Pyramids for my own health as well as for numerous patients of depression. I have always received positive results. I have used pyramids in my own house and have given pyramids to many other people who have all thanked me for such pure and spiritual help. I recommend your pyramids to each and everyone that I meet. I have got such good results and have experienced so much positive and spiritual help from these pyramids that I want each and every house in India should have one and see how much we all progress.
-Dr. Sushil Tripathi, Mahrajgunj
                 It’s very important to reveal the mystery of the pyramid. Science in archaeology is very important. People all over the world are waiting to solve mystery.
-Zahi Hawass

No comments:

Post a Comment