Sunday 27 January 2019

Love marriage wish fulfilled Testimonial


                I was in love with this wonderful guy who is also doctor. I had decided that I would only marry him but somehow my parents completely disliked him without reason. Also, his parents disapproved of our relationship. There was nothing we could do for nearly 4 years. We really wanted to get married but did not want to hurt our parents. I made a wish pyramid for this wish. Within 90 days, my parents also agreed to meet me. Slowly, within just 9 months everything got worked out and today it’s been 4 years since I have been happily married to this guy and both our parents are also very happy. I still use my wish pyramid for different wishes
(it’s like my personal genie)!
-Parvathi M.G., Mangalore.
                  A soul mate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly  who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we are and not for whom we’ re pretending to be
-Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment