Wednesday 9 January 2019

Health of women in house improved Testimonial


                     I am an astrologer by profession. In my house due to Vastu and astrological problems woman had lots of health problems, be it my mother, wife, sister or daughter Nobody else but women. This was a source of tension for me and I couldn’t solve it using all my astrology knowledge. Then I came to know about your products that are based on pyramid principles. I tried them especially PyraCard and Swastik and few others for Vastu correction. Within 6-7 months, I was surprised to see that woman started feeling better and better and today none of them are sick. Thanks to pyramids and Bhatt guruji’s instruments.
-Nagardass Vaishhnaw, Borunda
                      Women in particular need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health, because if we’re scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don’t have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own “to do list.
-Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment