Monday 14 January 2019

I became a ‘life guide’ from a tourist guide Testimonial


                I work as a tourist guide here in Jodhpur and had attended your workshop in spare time just to improve my career prospects. But I really got interested in Pyramids and now I recognize that I have a unique opportunity to influence people and guide them not only thorough the tourist places but also through their problems. I am thankful to you for developing pyramids and because of you I realized why I was a tourist guide and always suggest them your pyramids for getting rid of their problems and becoming healthy and happy
-Ram Singh Rathore, Jodhpur
                 I’ ve come to believe that each of has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.
-Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment