Tuesday 15 January 2019

Pyramids saved my life… twice Testimonial


                   I always had problem sitting at one place, especially my office chair. So I decided to try Fortune Seat first. I couldn’t believe that I actually sat on my chair for the whole day that day and there was so much work done that I did not even have time to get up! My long pending case with Income Tax department got waived on the very first day of sitting on the Fortune seat. Since then, my cash flow has improved and my decisions have also improved. Now I don’t take a single step without my pyramids, be it PyraCard, Wish Machine or Fortune Seat. I keep recommending it to everyone.
-Sushil Kumar Mohta, Kolkata
              Remember that success and prosperity came to those who are doing what they love. Success is the shadow of Love
-Christopher Dines


No comments:

Post a Comment