Friday 18 January 2019

Land sold in 3 times money than expected Testimonial


                I had a piece of land in Gandhinagar. But somehow it was not getting sold. My expectation was 35-40 lacs and people were selling adjacent lands for twice the price. Still, I thought that since I am in need of money, I should give a reasonable price so that dealing is done and I get 5-10 lacs more that what I had invested few years back. Then I installed a Max pyramid in the center of myself. In only 17 days, I got a call from a person telling me that he was really interested in the land and is ready to finalize and fix the deal provided I agree to the amount he mentions. I really needed to sell the land so I even got the full payment in 2 months
-Haresh Jani, Gandhinager
                  Achieving extraordinary results comes from what you do, after you’ve done all you were supposed to be, that was expected of you
-Dr. Larry lverson

No comments:

Post a Comment