Friday 11 January 2019

Hospital got constructed… not one but two! Testimonial


                 Thank you PyraVastu. I am a successful ENT surgeon in my area. I decided to build my own hospital but somehow all construction was standstill… something the contractor will run away and at other times the construction workers left. Something or the other went wrong. Then I got Pyra Vastu done and also got my own PyraCard, Wish Machine and PyraFire. Suddenly things started moving positively. I was planning to open after Diwail of next year and meanwhile I got an offer to make a new and bigger hospital along with my few doctor friends at another area. Started on that with prior PyraVastu correction and activation and within a record time of just 22 months both hospitals were ready and started on the same day.
-Dr. Anuj Jaulkar, Raipur
                   The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.
-Thomas Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment