Tuesday 13 November 2018

Clashes between house members gone! Testimonial


               We had lot of arguments, clashes and disagreements in house between all members. Due to it, studies of children, health and fortune all was affected. I knew the reason for my problems but there was no solution. No one was ready to listen to each other and every statement led to a new quarrel. Then I attended PyraVastu workshop just for peace of mind. There I came to know about the powers of pyramid and bought a PyraFire. I performed religiously for 90 days as suggested by guruji and twice on days when there was a quarrel. Within    days, we only had fights in house 10-12 times1! Earlier we had 10-12    fights a day. It’s been 6 months now and since only once we had a small disagreement. Children’s studies, health of my parents and wife and my business has all improved. Hats-off to Pyra Vastu.
     
                                                  
-Satish Kasari, Nadiad
               Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family. Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if we take our family for granted
-Paul pearshall

No comments:

Post a Comment