Wednesday 28 November 2018

Effect of black magic gone Testimonial


                 There was a big problem in our house regarding harmony between family members, health issues and financial problem. This was not so in the same house before 2 years and there was no Vastu problems also. Also, mysteriously all white things in house like rice, upma, clothes etc used to turn pink when cooked or washed. Someone suggested it was all due to bad effect of black magic that someone had done. I got Pyra Vastu consultation done and started using PyraFire twice a day religiously, made PyraCards for all family  members and got Protect Inside, Protect Outside and Pyron. For the first 3-4 days there was huge chaos and fights in house but then suddenly on 5th day everything started becoming normal. It started with my noticing that my white shirt hadn’t turned pink today. Then we checked other food stuff and it was still white. I remember that day we specially made Payassam. It’s been months since, there is peace, happiness, prosperity and whiteness in my house.
-I.S. Mantrannavar, Puttur
                 The world is full of mystery and magic. We just need to look, listen and believe that wondrous things are still possible
-Vonnie Winslow Cris

1 comment:

  1. The main purpose of Black Magic Spells is to kill the person and it is applied in such a manner that a victim cannot understand or even know what is happening with him. Under the influence of Black Magic Spells, people may become careless and sometime they become reckless and start doing the tasks which are harmful to them.
    This black magic makes victim a fool and this seems like the natural death of the person or we can say victim himself welcomes his death with his both open hands.

    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Enemy
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Father in Law
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Son in Law
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Daughter in Law
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Love Ones
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Mother in Law
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Neighbour
    Black Magic to Paralyzed My Relative
    Black Magic to Kill Wife Who is Engaged with Someone
    Black Magic For Maran Mantra To kill Enemy Anyhow

    ReplyDelete