Monday 19 November 2018

Controlled bad influence of ketu Testimonial


              It seemed I was going through and very bad phase of Ketu as per my astrologer and everything that could go wrong  was going wrong- Loss  in business, lost court cases, arrests, loss of image, accidents, rivalry, poor relationships, stress, strains and worries. Amidst all this I tried PyraVastu. I put pyramids in my home, office, car and personal like PyraCard, Meditation seat, SlimX, and Vastu sleep. It’s been over a year now and I am feeling blessed. Everything turned positive. I now have good health, good image, calmness and peace, better relationships, no accidents and improved money flow. Only thing I have lost is weight and ego that created hindrance in my meditation.
-C.V. Ravindranath, Kannur
               Before one accepts spiritually, astrology is very powerful, like a lion. Then when one enters into a deeper spiritual life, astrology becomes a tiny household cat.
                -Sri Chinmoy




No comments:

Post a Comment