Sunday 4 November 2018

Business doubled Testimonial

               I am a professional teacher and have a coaching academy for Junior and Senior College. My classroom was not according to Vastu and I was facing south while teaching. Resultant, my students were always unsatisfied in spite of my sincere efforts and environment of the class was not goods. Then I got Promax installed in the center, Pyrons, Education Pyramid, Energy 9x9 and Swastik mini under the tiles. Instantly, I could feel the change in the energy and environment. I got more students and had to double my coaching capacity and put in more lectures. My students are also more satisfied and are getting very good results.
-Berjie J. Pitawala, Navsari
                 The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach the heart is wise and most possible

-Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment