Friday 1 March 2019

My son agreed to get married Testimonial


            My son is of marriageable age and is by all means a good guy earns well, respects his parents, and looks good too. He just didn’t want to get married. Then someone told us about some bad energy in our house and not knowing how to get rid of it, we got PyraVastu done in our house. Within just 3 hours there was some sort of bad small that started coming from the house and continued for 3-4 days Then it was suddenly gone and there was a noticeable feeling of peace and quiet in the house. Next week we got a very good proposal and I gave the bio data and photo to my son and was expecting a straight no. But to my husband and my utter surprise, he opened he envelope saw the picture, read the bio data and told us that if we found the girl okay, he was ready to get married.
-Rajita Sanas, Navi Mumbai
            I didn’t marry you were perfect. I didn’t even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage. And when our children were growing up, it wasn’t a house that protected them; and it wasn’t our love that protected them-it was that promise.
-Thornton Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment