Friday 15 March 2019

Healthy pregnancy without any without any problems Testimonial


                 My wife was having a lot of problems during her 1st pregnancy. I did not know much about her health condition but did not want her to take so many medicines and still be in pain and discomfort. I am a Vastushashtri and regularly use pyramids for correcting house problems. I wanted best for my child so, I asked her to put a Promax (best available Pyramid then) on her belly every time she was not feeling good. She gave birth to a healthy baby without any problems or complications. My son is now 8 years old and looking to my wife’s side of family and mine too… he is exceptionally intelligent… I am very proud of him
-Som Kumar Sharma, Khurja
                   The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new, Just to give birth to a child is one thing- to be a mother needs great art needs great understanding.
-Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment