Friday 22 March 2019

Got into the right business Testimonial


               I was never lucky in settling in ay business for a longer time. I would get initial success but then eventually it would lead to failure and losses. My success rate was just about 3-5%. Also I used to meet negative people all the time. Then I read my luck changed. I got into PyraVastu business and have been successful since last 4 years. Now I meet positive people every time, success is guaranteed 95% time and any effort I think is just about 5%. Your products are accurate and effective and more son they bring a lot of positivity not only into the of those who use it but also in lives of those who recommend it!
-Virupani B. Hiremath, Sankeshwar
                I have a great respect for incremental improvement, and I’ve done that sort of thing in my life, but I’ve always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. I don’t know why. Because they’re harder. They’re much more stressful emotionally. And you usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you’ve completely failed.
-Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment