Wednesday 6 March 2019

Increased self confidence and negative people left me Testimonial


              I used to work very hard and still nothing was left with me. I had realized quite some time back that my friends and relatives were taking benefit from me and were cheating and making all frauds in my name. But somehow I couldn’t confront them and this led to depression and all problems. Then I did PyraVastu workshop and my confidence came back. I left old work and started doing only Jiten Pyramid consulting. Slowly, slowly my practice graw and also miraculously these negative people started leaving me one by one. Today, I have progressed a lot and there are no negative, cheating and fraudsters around me, only pure sattvik people are attracted to me. My life has become a blessing. Thank you.
-Vivek Jain Sagar
              Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole word accepts him or her
-Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment