Thursday 11 October 2018

Became area manager at just 21 years of age Testimonial

Became area manager at just 21 years of age Testimonial
           
             
                     I had a lot of problems in family and with my own family members. I did not feel loved and this made my decision taking ability very poor. I always had problems with relationships, be it with my parents, my boyfriend, my colleagues or my boss. I don’t know why I had to face so many problems Otherwise, I was very smart and doing great in my job and I always knew I was very smart and doing great in my job acknowledged or promoted and a lot of my friend and colleagues were very jealous of me. Then I met one of your consultants and she made my PyraCard using my birth date ad its missing numbers. I was surprised to see I had fewer fights with my mother and my boyfriend within just a week. Then within a month, I was a noticeable difference at the office and just recently after 3 months of using PyraCard, I have been promoted to Area Manager in M.P on my 21st birthday.
-Kirti Dubey, Indore
              The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’... Unless I feel like I’m working on the most important problem that I can help with, then I’m not going to feel good about how I’m spending my time.

-Mark Zuckerberg

No comments:

Post a Comment